Semiotic Labs, a core developer in The Graph ecosystem and incubator of successful products like odos.xyz, is seeking an experienced Product Manager for our new product: Agentc.
Agentc aims to become the market leader in using high-performance analytics to make on-chain data and transactions more accessible and more actionable for mainstream users and enterprise customers. Our north star is to empower anyone to tap into the potential of web3.
Agentc, supported by The Graph and accepted into the Stanford Blockchain Accelerator, aims to simplify the complexities of web3 through its real-time blockchain data, intuitive interface, and, potentially, task-executing bots. The product will also include an API for enterprise customers, enabling them to integrate our data and bots into their operations or products seamlessly.
As a Product Manager, you will drive the development and go-to-market strategy for Agentc, leveraging The Graph’s high-performance data indexing stack, large language models, and autonomous agents to create an intuitive interface for tasks like:
- Data retrieval and analysis
- Dashboard creation
- Transaction decoding
- Actions (e.g., real-time alerts, swaps, loans, and bridging)
Agentc is being built on a new high-performance SQL data service that Semiotic is building with the other core developer teams of The Graph. This role will also lead Semiotic’s go-to-market strategy for selling that data.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct market research and user studies to refine the product vision and roadmap
- Work closely with our engineering team to iterate on the UI/UX design and features
- Develop effective go-to-market strategies to attract users and generate revenue
- Optimize conversion funnels using data and user feedback
- Help further establish Semiotic as a leader in the web3 data space
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Semiotic Labs and The Graph
- Excited and knowledgeable about web3 and DeFi
- Excited about building decentralized protocols
- Successful track record launching and optimizing consumer or enterprise products
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven product sensibilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Native English proficiency
This is a high-impact opportunity to leverage your consumer product expertise and shape the future of how people use web3. Competitive compensation and equity package offered. We want to hear from you if you are passionate about data, web3, and creating user-friendly experiences.
Location: North America remote; in person in our Silicon Valley office; or hybrid
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line reads “Application for Product Manager”.